Account Receivable specialistSan Salvador, El Salvador
Masferrer, San Salvador
The fast-growing and Top Insurance Broker Company in California is seeking
Come on and Join the Insurance Movement with us.
We are looking for a skilled Bilingual Account Receivable to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Join our team today!
– Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
– Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
– Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
– Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Aptitude for numbers
– Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
– Data entry and word processing skills
– Well organized
– High school degree
– Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
– Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
– Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
– Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
– Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
– Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
– Provide assistance and support to company personnel
– Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
– Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
WHAT OUR TEAM SAYS
Our team is extremely trained. We go step by step to train them to the best possible. I’m so proud, our team is doing a incredible work.
¡Vaya! No hemos podido localizar tu formulario.